Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Frogs and Seahawks


                             Some Daddy has been working in his woodshop again.

                     Dad's been sawing with the band saw & sanding, painting and making
                     a lot of noise out back. I am just a little scared to go in there.
                   


Mommy told me I am going to be a SEAHAWKS fan!!!!
If the truck is delivering treats then I am all in.


This Frog showed up on the front porch.


I am not kissing Frogs with orange lips!
Besides she has nails for eyelashes.



I'll just stay right here eating my Monkey.





7 comments:

  1. Wow, they are amazing, I luffs the froggie....if I kiss her does she turn in to a handsome Princes or a beautiful Princess????
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dad is amazing with that saw, he is magic. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your Dad makes some really great and unique items - he needs to have an Etsy shop.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dad is talented!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Oh I missed seeingh this - I need to remember to check my side bar more often! hgus and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dude! I missed so many of your FABulous posties!!! Ma didn't puts your bloggie addy into my blogroll!!! geesh. I gots her to fix it, so nows I'll never miss another stuffie deading agains....hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

46 Sleeps