Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The 12 Man


     When my Mom and Dad brought me home,
   I didn't come with any toys, leashes or pj's but,.
   I did inherit all of my sister Cinnamon's neck scarves.
   Most of them are pink or purple one is a Red White and Blue.
    Then one day Mom was talking on the phone. I could tell she was
  talking to Aunt Cathy on Camano Island. My mom said my neck
  was about 14 inches around and she wanted the 12th Man Logo.
  About a week later Aunt Cathy came to my house.
Here is what she brought me.


What ? this one is too small for me.
don't tell mom she'll have me on a diet. 




why do you have a snowfreak bag? 

I kissed Aunt Cathy 

Is it big enough? 


 
I am now the 12th Man Seattle Seahawks
Why my Aunt Cathy has a Snowfreak bag is a mystery.
Oh and she made 2 scarves. One is too small for me.
No treats maybe next time.
Thank You Aunt Cathy.  xo Astro
Are You Ready For Some Football?



8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Bow-wow, your very own Seahawks bandana??? You are one lucky doggy!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astro! You are very handsome in your scarf!!

    -Otto, who doesn't watch footballs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful new scarf!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure are ready for football season now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colors look fabulous with your furs! your aunt cathy is the BEST!!! We sadly can watch only some of the games, butt maybe this year the Detroit Lions will make it? ( my dad said muahahaha... bet that means yes lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great gift from your Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Auntie and nice gift. I don't like to wear scarves because I like to find good "stuff" to roll in-----it's kinda icky and I get scolded and laughed at. Haha---I really get the last laugh
    Bingo

    ReplyDelete

46 Sleeps