Thursday, November 10, 2016

My Dad's Hip

 
     
            CAUTION UGLY HIP PHOTO.

                                  ~
                                  ~
                                  ~
                                  ~
                                  ~
                                  ~
                                  ~
                                  ~
                                  ~
                                  ~


























       When my dad comes home from
work he always takes me for a walk.
I get so excited to spend time with him too.
Last week I was on the long leash running
down the sidewalk. But I stopped, then
came back to daddy. Can you guess what happened?
That stoopid leash went around my dad's feet.
Next thing I knew daddy was on the ground.
He said HBO words like he was still in the Army.
    Dad's hip is not broken thank goodness.
      The retractable leash is in the trash.



                              

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a scary thing to happen! Glad everyone's okay! Yeah, my mom agrees....those retractable leashes can be a nuisance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooophs, hope Daddy gets well soon
    I try and tie my peeps up wiv my lead as well Astro but I haven't managed to lasso them to the ground yet, that's very impressive work
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OWIE!! Oh, I hope your daddy feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No Astro...that was a nasty fall. My mom is kinda clumsy so thank goodness she doesn't have to take me on walks!!
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Ouch - that's gotta hurt! Thank goodness no break... but Astro, maybe you need to calm down a bit pupster! Sending POTP for dad. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Dad - we hope he will be OK. Mom wishes she could feel comfortable using a retractable leash with Misty, especially in the early morning when the grass has slippery frost on it. But they scare her more than her fear of falling. Please give your Dad some smoochies from us.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope your dad's hip feels better soon. That's a nasty bruise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OUch! WE have one of those retractable leash things but mom never uses it
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a nasty fall. I am so glad that your dad was just bruised and not broken! Give him lots to love!
    Your Furend
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD ASTRO.... at LEAST you didn't get Blamed fur causing it...

    That looks BAD... so we will send your dad some POTP fur it... and some Dachshund VIBES>>>>>>>>>>>

    NOW... we LOVE those HBO Words in OUR house... they remind Dad of his days in the NAVY...

    AND... we want to say that... we are REALLY happy that he didn't fall on his BUTT.. Just Sayin..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crikey Astro .... THANK GOODNESS YOU DIDN'T BREAK YOUR DADDY'S HIP!! But ..... OMD ..... you sure made a mess of it, aye?? I hope it heals quickly. It looks real ouchy!! Better give it lots of licks, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yipes! Glad there were no broken bones. I'm sure you didn't mean to trip Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no! I hope your dad is feeling better. That is a terrible way to fall. It's happened to many of us too.

    ReplyDelete

46 Sleeps