Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Happy Barkday to PawProvance



      O~ The Celebrations just keep coming and the party's
            are all over blogville. We been hopping cross country
            for weeks now. How about you are you pooped out.?

           We have one again today.
         Let's zoom all the way down to Florida.
         I hope it's warm there today, I been freezing in Seattle.
         The Celebration is for Christmas and his barkday party.
           Be sure and stop by & wish him a Happy B Day.

                                                           

HAPPY BARKDAY CHRIS.





Can someone turn the music down?
I gots me a headache.
 
Someone wake me up in time for
the New's Years Eve Party.



9 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Pawties catchin' up on ya huh? Rest up for the Big One Astro! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
    (pee ess - no link to video...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout! P.S. I live in Georgia. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMD see I am so tired from all the parties,
      Blame it on my ma she doesn't know FL from GA.

      Delete
  3. We are pawty animals in Blogville!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you get rested up for any New Years party you might be going to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawtay On, Astro! You might want to get in a little nap before New Years....just sayin'

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew..we will sleep well tonight!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete

46 Sleeps