Tuesday, June 20, 2017

It's My Birthday



                  It's my 5th Birthday and I'll sleep on the sofa if I want to.

           At 3:00 a.m. mom got up to make coffee and wake dad up.
          He always lets me outside to do my business, but this morning
          no one could find me. I wasn't in my bed or in the family room
          recliner chair or in the office.
                                      Mommy said,  "Astro where are you"?
               Then she turned the lights on............................................
               


I didn't get in trouble this time.
Mommy said it's your Birthday Astro.



I got a pawsome card from my bff Madi and Mom Down home in NC.





Thank you, Madi, I love my card.
XO Astro 


14 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTRO
    Have a wonderful day with lots of luffs, hugs and TREATS
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday - you look very comfy there on your couch. Hope you have a pawsome day! Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday dear Astro... you are a super pup and you came to bring the smiles back to your humans...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    HAPPY BARKDAY ASTRO!!!... and new house new rules, right??? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Astro. Do you get a special treat for your special day? July is my birthday I will be 10---my face is all gray now. Thank goodness I don't look in the mirror very much.
    Be good on your special day
    Bingo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthdayk kitteh!

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Astro!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. We bet that was a wonderful birthday present, Astro, not getting in trouble for being on the sofa. Happy Birthday, buddy!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Astro! We hope you don't get in trouble if you try to sleep on the couch again. You are too cute to get in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday Astro!
    My peeps have given up on keeping me off the couch. Now they just put a blanket there for me to sleep on. And speaking of sleeping, why do your peeps get up at 3am?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom and Dad go to work early and they get to come home
      mid afternoon before traffic hours. Mom only works 10 hour shifts
      at the Nursing home 3 days a week. :)

      Delete
  12. Awww Astro you are adorable!!! Happy Happy 5th birthday sweetheart! Here's to many, many more!!! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, no, we missed your special day. We're sorry. A happy belated birthday, Astro! You were sure lucky it was your day when you were where you aren't supposed to be. :)

    ReplyDelete

Special announcement