Monday, July 3, 2017

BEAR NECESSITIES


               We I mean my mom keeps finding stuff in the garage, it's like
a time machine went off out there. First, she found some old milk bottles, then an old trunk it belonged to her dad when he was a Marine back in the 1940's. Then she found the bears.
She washed the old time milk bottles and put them up in a cupboard.

         As the day went on she got a big idea to make a bear hibernation toy box.
  All the bears are safe from my destruction jaws. I am told they are no no's
and I can not touch just look. I'm going to have to restrain myself they look so good.
                 
                              Do you want to see them?





































     All the No no bad dogs are on the lid looking inside watching.




           

































   If you look close in the above photo, you can see one is different than all the others.
    Do you see it? Need a hint? Our friend Shyla knows where to spot them.
                                                                                                                                                               


                                                                                                                                                             

             



             Did you find him?
          Mommy has more bears and other animals in the house...........
          Do you live with animals in your house too?

9 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oooh oooh oohhh, you jus' know that I's all aflutter over here, right?! All my softies are sitting on the furniture... including my very own moose - yup, I got one too!!! Now you be good to those softies, Astro - they are a bit extra special and definitely NOT for the garden or the boys den or any such!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We spy a moose. Shyla and her human tell us to stay far away from them. Maybe that is what your Mom is saying:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE LOVE those. My stepmom was part of a group of ladies from church that called themselves the "Bear Ladies". They sewed homemade bears including the most beautiful outfits, cowboys, princesses, sailors, etc. and donated them to the trauma ward at the hospital when little kids came in They would make a hundred or so bears a year, I still laugh as they were trying out a new "fur" material that was cheaper and it shedded SO badly and I teased my beloved stepmom that was "Rogaine bear".

    ReplyDelete
  4. your mama has a hand for the bestest decorations. I love the bear hibernation cave....BRAVO! Happy 4th of July Astro & furmily

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no way I'd be able to keep from stealing all of those squeaky toys! You must have nerves of steel!

    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are all soooooooooo adorable!!!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are all so cute and would be hard to resist!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD...All of your animals are sooo adorable!
    Happy Independence Day!!
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Astro
    What a lovely collection of bears and bunnies and critters your mom has!!
    There is one stuffy here that you might see every so often. It is a gray and white bunny with a pink nose,. because I am gray an white with a pink nose. Mom bought it at Borders book store probably 10-12 years ago. She named it Spring. She still has a few of my human sissie's seasonal stuffed animals that she brings out on holidays!!
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete

Special announcement