Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Crash

 

 I didn't do it.  I wasn't even in the room!!!
Mom's computer crashed, there was no loud noise.
All her pictures and documents are gone poof, all 401 of them.
They were not stored in the clouds, or backed up.

 My dad's friend came and restored it back to factory settings.
Mom is spending time reinstalling all her apps and printer.

She could't even get to the sign on page................
So if you don't see me I am here reading and napping.
Aunt Cathy is coming over today maybe she will take
my picture. A note of caution from mommy.
If you have a fitbit be very careful it might take over
your computer and eat all your stuff that thing is hungry.
She was trying to charge it when the computer crashed.

Mom took this photo today,
I asked my dad what did you do in Germany beside drink beer? lol

















12 comments:

  1. Phew, when I read 'Crash' I was thinking you were gonna get the blame Astro!
    I'm worried now 'cos Mum's Fitbit gets charged from the wall and I is worried it'll eat ALL the electrics in our house. do you think i should eat it first?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Uh-oh; system overload. One assumes the unwritten part here is that mum will back up at least once a week now... Jus' hintin'... As for Germany, there is a lot to do there - but most of it involves witbier at some juncture or other!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the mama did that with a fake fitbit... it damaged her laptop... she called it fu..bit then and howled like a banshee... oh and apart from drinking beer the peeps in germany eat bretzels and eat funny sausages ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We guess we should be happy Mom doesn't have a fitbit. Too bad some computer guru can't restore all those photos.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew....we are glad you weren't involved with the crashing!!!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kind of crash is almost as upsetting as a car crash. We're sorry your mom lost all her pictures. We make sure to remind our mom to back up our pictures regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. our mom only uses her fit bit with her tablet. Sorry about the crash
    hugs
    hAzel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crikey Astro ..... I sure am glad you weren't in the room. They always try to blame us, aye?? She lost all her photos and documents?? Oh my ...... Did she say any of those bad words?? My Mum would have.
    My Dad drinks a lot of beer when he's in Germany too. He reckons it's real good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing worse than a computer crash! Good luck with setting it back up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no!! Momma would cry if she lost her photos. She's kerazy about backing them up. We hope your momma is able to recover as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no Astro. you were invaded by an alien fitbit.
    Hugs and purrs for you mom cause I know she must be fit to bit(e) that fitbit
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no!! Your poor Mom !! That is NOT fun!!!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete

Who's on the Naughty List?