Friday, July 28, 2017

I got lost Mail.


         

                         Way back in May before we moved I won a Dakota's Den Contest.
               

LICKING MY CHOPPERS 







                            I won a free bag of Rachel Ray's Nutrish.
           Then we moved the first week of June. Mommy put a change of address
           for her and dad, but forgot me. She didn't really think I would get mail.
           Wrong, I was a winner and my birthday was coming,  I would get mail.
           
          A few  weeks went by.  Looking for my lost mail.
       
          My Nutrish  arrived like this.                                                                      
                           





















                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                           



     Mommy picked up a bag of Peak Open Range.


Then this happened.
   


My dad opened the bag and put it in a big container
where they store it, in the garage :( 

Mommy put one scoop in my bowl.



And I ate it.


Thanks Dakota.

Mom and Dad will be buying me more when this is all gone!



10 comments:

  1. Crikey Astro .... I'm glad that mail found you. What's with your Mom not changing your address? What was she thinking?? Peeps can be weird sometime, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  2. the good things find always the way to us, even when it needs a while, right? dig in and enjoy the fabulous food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Thank Dog for Mail Faeries!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least you finally got your mail. Our mailman leaves Dad's medicine at the wrong house all the time and not everyone is very good about getting it to the right place:(

    Bet that food was delish nutrish.


    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I eat Rachel Ray's Nutrish cat food and I love the taste and I love the size of the kibble just right for a delicate kitty kat mouth
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Astro! I am sooooooooooooo happy it arrived!! YAY!! Guess what? I still don't have MY coupons for MYSELF!! BOL! I have been waiting over a month! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD...NOOOOOMMMMYYYY!!!

    We are so glad your mail found you!
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY TONGUE LASHING! Dude, that is one LOOOOOONG tongue you gots!!!! BOL!!!
    OMD, that looks AMAZIN'!!!! You gots some good luck my furiend! I'll be right up with my bowl.....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have ate that food - it is good!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete

Special announcement