Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Snow in July


     

               Yesterday Mommy had a Birthday, she is very old like 87 light years.

                       My dad baked bought her a special cake from our oven   the store.

                     



Friends I don't know who  "Honey" is 
my dad must know her. 
My mom does not taste like honey when I lick her toes. 



All I know is I did not get to have cake,
not even a bite or a lick or sniff.
I decided it was my duty because it's been so hot
 to make it snow in my backyard!
My mom's been complaining about it.
I deaded a stuffy as a special gift to her.



 Aunt Cathy came over to see  me mom.

Aunt Cathy likes me!!!!


She even brought me Mommy a Lobster pillow.


So I said to myself.
"Let them eat cake"
XO Astro The Wild Child 





 Aunt Cathy's friend Chris has an etsy shop.
you can visit her shop here 


Mom will be putting Mr Lobster 
where I can't touch him. 🦀🦀🦀🦀
We are not being compensated for the link to Chris's shop.









9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mommy
    Well I don't nose Astro, there you are working your paws to the bone making snow and stuffs and you don't even get to share Honey's cake???? I just hope there were plenty of TREATS to be had!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Let it snow, let it snow, let it...what? NO??? No cake for the snowflaker??? tsk. I'd withdraw your services if I were you Astro! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Mom. SomePup has a birthday here this week. She would love to dead a stuffie too:)


    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. well said! let them eat cake when they have no stuffies they can eat ;o) A happy Birthday to your bestest mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Belated Birthday to your Mama!!!!!!!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Birthday to Honey!! MOLMOLMOL that was so funny
    Hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cake was beautiful and the lobster pillow really cute. Happy Birthday to your Mom!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your Mom. I didn't know or I would have been over since we don't live too far away.
    Bingo and MB

    ReplyDelete

Who's on the Naughty List?