Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Dog Day Afternoon.


           
                             My Dad keeps telling mom she needs to finish unpacking the
                         boxes in the garage. I don't think there is anything but Christmas
                         decorations and crystal wine glasses out there. Oh and maybe 87
                             boxes of shoes and purses!  Just look for yourself.


I am sure glad none of it is my stuffy's 




Maybe all the things will melt in the garage.




I am going to hide under the table,
just in-case mom needs me.




                 
     

8 comments:

  1. That's a lot of boxes. Mom got rid of so much when she married Dad and moved into his house after selling hers. Still. . . Stay cool! Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Yup, tables make good heat shelters! I dunno why it is, but I swear the boxes multiply between the point of departure and the arrivals area!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there all still there 6 months from now you probably don't need it (except the christmas stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that looks like Ma's junk room! BOL!!!! just about though ~ she's tryin' to go through it and donate all she can, and toss the rest...it's a lot of work! Anyhu, yeah, it's gonna be HOOOOOT this week! At least we gots AC, do you guys have it up there, I knows you usually don't needs it. Find a fan, and park your hinnie in front of it!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sooooo HOT!!!! I'm amazed everythingy doesn't melt in that heat.
    Stay cool Astro
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hard part of unpacking, our Mom says - when you have everything you need now undone and just want to let the rest wait until later:) Bet Mom would really love your help, Astro.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete

Who's on the Naughty List?