Thursday, September 7, 2017

Road Trip


 Sorry I haven't been posting much.
With all the moving and getting settled in my mom has been busy.
Plus she is still working 3 days a week at the nursring home in Everett.
There are still many boxes in the garage too.

Like most of our fur friends summer is a very busy time of year!

  My mom is going on a road trip with my Aunt Cathy to California.
Just the two of them, seams not fair to me, but I'll be home with dad.
They are going for mom's class reunion and to see family.

Mom hurry back all dad feeds me is junk food.  lol




11 comments:

  1. We moved a few months ago, so we know how you feel, hope mom gets home soon too, or your dad could bring home more anipals like ours did. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is already talking about getting me a playmate.
      Mom made his promise not to until she gets back.

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    OMD Astro - you and dad better not get into too much mischief whilst the boss...errr.. mum's away!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two stay out of trouble and we hope your Mom has fun!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your MOms is comin' MY WAY??!!! Oh, I better stock up the margarita truck.....
    Hey, tell your Pops that marshymellows are a FABulous snack....hehehe
    (also cheesyburgers and tube steaks)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish your mama a wonderful time and I wish you the best time with your dadddy ... dad-time is interesting and two boys can spend the time with funny things ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad mom gets to have some fun. Hope you don't starve to death. :-)

    Pat
    www.patwahler.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get lots of yum yum treats, and Mom has a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that your mom is having lots of fun on her road trip. Have fun with Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh moving sounds like tough work... hopefully you get to play with some of those boxes Astro!
    Sending you lots of wags and licks and hoping you can settle into your new place soon!!!
    Morrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure do miss you too. I hope we can get back to doing short posts soon. PawHugs and extra hugs from Mom too.

    ReplyDelete

46 Sleeps