Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wordy Wednesday



     Hey Pals and Furfriends,
I feel the need to  ask you all why NO ONE
told me about the vacuum??  Holy fur balls and hair,
That thing has been hiding in the
closet since I got here!! Well today was the
day Mom unleashed the monster right
in our living room by my bed, of all places.
WOW can that thing suck like a turbine.

 But that's not why I am here today.
A Box came while she had the monster out.
 Seams mom has been reading post reviews about Wellness Protein Bars and
placed an order with Chewy.com This Stuff is good. I think it was  Gardening with Wyatt
where she first read about all the goodness. Now, I am not doing a review,
 just telling you I really really liked them.
 You can read all about them at  Gardening with Wyatt

I hope she buys me more of these.




6 comments:

  1. those protein bars are very good, aren't they? We bet you will love doing reviews too - you can get some yummy food and treats and toys. Enjoy.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. The treats look great. Winston eats Wellness puppy food now, and really likes it.

    Thanks for visiting us!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Astro!
    Wow, that vacula is a dangerous beast! It takes all of my furs here on my floor too and I always try to bash it. Gee, those treats look delish. We all love Chewy.com
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooooHooooo! SCORE! You got a FABulous Moms there Astro ~ i thinks I got to work on my pity-face to gets me some more delish treaties like those!! Oh, and try this the next time that vacuum comes out..lay in the middle of the floor and DO NOT MOVE. That's right! Make your Moms vacuum around you and leave your 'Astro mark' in the middle of the floor! BOL!!! That's what I do! Ruby-shaped dirty spot in the middle of the room ~ no better way to say 'I was here!'
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, yum, there do sound VERY tasty!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD, I'm so sorry no one warned you about Vacula!! I've found that if I bark at him the whole time he's out, he eventually gives up and goes back to his closet without hurting any of us. It's ruff, but we have to protect our families!

    ReplyDelete

46 Sleeps