Monday, August 8, 2016

Options

The call came in today. Beau's owner is ready to let Jeff and I have him. Again for the 4th or is it 5th time, um I lost count! Unfortunately, with great sadness we are not going to accept the offer. I really thought we would never hear from him again. It bring tears to my eyes, thinking this beautiful loving dog can't be ours. Astro isn't going anywhere. We don't have the room for two dogs, as much as I would like to say we do and can make it work. Our home is too small for both. I will not be set up for disappointment again. Paul doesn't know I have a blog and will never see this post, but for me I need to say the following. Paul, this is for you. I hope you can find it in your heart to rehome Beau, to someone who will love him as much as Jeff and I did. I pray it happens soon, for Beau sake. Paul asked Jeff if he could loan him $200.00 that is not going to happen either!!!

6 comments:

  1. We hope that Beau finds the perfect loving home, just as you did, Astro♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope so much that Beau finds a home with people who love him the same way like you.... and if, then I hope he can stay in his new home forever...
    Hugs to you all I'm sure your heart was as heavy as a rock to make this decision, but I think it's the right one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE are SORRY that you couldn't take Beau into your home... butt this was NOT meant to be... ASTRO is THERE and LOVED and Settled in and NOW.... HE COMES FURST. We also pray that Beau can be just as LUCKY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do hope that Beau will find the home that is meant for him. The people who have him do not deserve him. We know it was very hard but Astro comes first
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would wonder how serious this move is as well! We hope, for Beau's sake, that he finds a permanent and loving home that he so deserves.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey ... I'd like to bite that Paul bloke on the bum. Poor Beau .... I hope to goodness Beau gets away from him and finds a good loving home. He deserves it. Just makes me realise how lucky I am and you too ,aye, Astro?

    ReplyDelete

46 Sleeps