Tuesday, August 9, 2016

WHY I LOVE MY MOM

I Love my mom.
 When she leaves me home alone, even for a few minutes, I get even with her. Do you eat your mom shoes too?
I just wish she would leave the snack cupboard open.

Linda...... We are trying the no blame method.
                 Praising when Astro is good and ignoring when he is misbehaving.
                 Last night he helped himself to a few crackers Jeff left on his desk.
                 then this happened..............
 
                                 

7 comments:

  1. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    BOL... oh that's classic... who can blame that??? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruh Roh. Wellllllll, you knows dude, it takes a long time to train the peeps, so you gots to be patient. I, myself, prefer the recycling bin..LOTS of fun thingies in there! Oh, and crackers are FABulous! I say, if it's in your reach , it's yours. Now, your peeps might disagree, butts we doggies know the RULES!
    That pic is priceless!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey Astro ..... let it all hang out mate!! I like your style. Good job on grabbing the crackers. I scored some cheese last night. Mum left it on her coffee table while she went to the loo. I left the olives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are pretty good now...but we used to chew things up too. Mama learned she had to "puppy proof" things to be "better safe than sorry" BOL!
    Smileys!
    Dory
    PeeEss...Sometimes Jakey STILL finds things to get into!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's a super entry for the next owlimpigs, for synchronized naps :o) I have to admit that I eat shoes too... it's always shoe-time in my crib :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to chew up shoes! Mostly flip flops, though. They were delicious! When ghostwriter goes to work, I hang around with Dad just like you do! Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete

46 Sleeps