Sunday, November 13, 2016

My mother the Scrooge

It was a dark and stormy night.
The internet had been in and out because this is Washington the Evergreen State.




















Let me expand on that.
Rain means the ground is soaked and the cable man came we got connected  blah blah blah yada yada. But the next day we got unconnected.

We sent a e mail to the people but my mother didn't include our address.
NOW I will not be getting any Christmas Cards from my new friends.
My mother is a Scrooge. Here it is my first Christmas in my forever home
and she did this!!!!. I might leave more than coal in her slippers. I will be pee peeing
on the tree and when she leaves the house I will eat all her cottage cheese and yogurt.

Just wait until my dad finds out. hahahahahaha
I am telling daddy what you did.
























she who I now call Scrooge will not win the counting cards game.
The mail man likes me and so does the ups man.
Hopefully she can fix this before Santa Paws puts her on the naughty list.

We got word that the kind ladies who worked so hard getting
the Christmas Card List organized have added my address
to the list. So my mom is not in too much trouble.
Thank you Kristen and Thank You Diana.








12 comments:

  1. PHEW!!!! I was gonna say, I would send you a card anyways! Your Moms sounds like My Ma Astro! You knows, you gots to be patient with the old gals...at least that's what I tell myself...I just sigh and drink another margarita....I thinks you better join me...BOL!!!!
    You got your name on the pressie list too, right? you gots to join the pressie list! it's super duper funs too!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! you are on the list now!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! We are so glad the story has a happy ending!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you are on the list now... and I'm sure you will win the card game... and the prize maybe is the biggest turkey in town?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    OMD Astro, you had me all worried fur ya... but it got fixed..YAAAAYYYYYYYYY... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Astro, I haf just checked through the list and YAY!!!! you're on there...woohoo, you WILL be getting a card by Royal Mail!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's okay, we all understand human frailties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We see that you are on the list now so we will be sure to send you a card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already have a Christmas card ready for ya, Astro!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those two ladies did a remarkable job on the list. We are so happy you made the list too:)


    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Astro... WE are so THRILLED to learn that you are now in the Card Exchange... OMD you will be STUNNED by how many YOU will get... and how FEW ... the Peeps get... KEEP COUNT...
    Miss Diana and Miss Kristen are FABULOUS FURENDS... and they do SOOOOO much fur Blogville... WE gotted to meet them IN THE FURS back in June...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops. Your poor mom! Nice to meet you Astro, glad you made it on the list after all! We've been waiting to work on our cards until we were sure that the list wouldn't have any more changes made to it. We understand though what it's like to not have internet, we finally just got ours set up. It's been a while cause we moved and our mom had to go to coffee shops and grandma's house to work on our blog.
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

46 Sleeps