Friday, December 9, 2016

Counting Cards & Special Announcement.



      Hi Furpals 


    We are watching the snow melt from last-night.
Did you all get snow too? Mom let me out
in the yard for a potty break, but I ran as fast
as I could back into the house.

     I  watched the mailman going house to house.
 My card stack is growing everyday.                                          


 













MY count so far Astro 14 mail and 3 e mail= 17
Mom and Dad  0 + 0 = 0  hahahahaha.


                       NOW I KNOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO WANT
                       TO LISTEN UP AND READ ABOUT OUR
                                SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

So tell your friends in blogville, ma and pa and all the other humans that love horses,
to come back here tomorrow. Do you remember this post from
Cinnamon's blog in 2015?   Nellie  ? and this one from 2014  Shamrock ?
Nellie and Shamrock have a friend and he is at my house right now!
Remember come back tomorrow for our Special Announcement.
                                   
 
 

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh it appears I found your blog just at the right time! Can't wait to see what is going on! So nice to meet you! Mom and I signed up to follow you! Barks and licks and love, Dakota DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the announcement! Also, we have no white stuff (aka snow) over here in Georgia AND we love all your cards! We sent out yours today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Astro ... look at all your cards!! How good is that. A special announcement, aye?? I'll be back. I love special announcements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that are 87 cards by now... or more... I can't wait to hear the news... we love horses and we will be there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    I'll be back 8~).. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great in the card count but you have us in suspenders waiting until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope we don't get snow. I'm a tropical burd.

    ReplyDelete

46 Sleeps