Thursday, April 13, 2017

Bunnies Lambs & Ducks



           HAPPY SPRING TIME.

We finally have a break in the rain here.
Mom is planting flowers and I have 
been trusted to watch over the animals.
We all know I can be trusted right?
Well, these bunnies, lambs and ducks 
have no feathers inside so all is safe.






















          The desk is an antique from 

        a great grandma and grandpa.


        
























       The little black and white bunny 

  was my mom's from when she was 
  younger     a child the man is my grandpa
 he would be 93, but sadly he passed away
many years ago. Mommy still misses him very much.
















Let's hope we can stay dry all week I need to find 
all the Eggs for my Easter Basket.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, buddy, be sure to check out my post today JUST fur you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh yes, they are safe, I am sure of it... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSsssssssssssssssssss there would be no Egg Gathering in a Down POUR.
    We wonder if an EGG can Drown?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope none of those bunnies, lambs or ducks explode unexpectedly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't I knows it dude, it's suppose to rain here too! Butts, the weather peep says not til the afternoon, so maybe I can hunt for tree rats (we gots no bunnies here ☺) before then! Nows, I KNOWS you can be trusted with the lambies and the bunnies....You are SO not responsible for what the drunken squirrels did to your MOms pillow....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Special announcement