Saturday, July 1, 2017

Gotcha Day


  Today is my first  Gotcha Day.
   July 1st 2016  - July 1st 2017

 I was a rescue from a high kill shelter in Texas.
Mom and Dad rescued me at PAWS in Lynnwood Washington.

Here I am after being adopted outta that jail.






















 We had to stop and get me food and a bed.                  























    Me and my dad.                                                                          


 I was a little scared, but I knew I found my forever home.

10 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    HAPPY GOTCHA DAY ASTRO!!! My is it really a year already? So much has happened, eh? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day Astro! You sure landed in a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day! We all fell in love with your cute face on your ride to your furever home. Hard to believe it's been a full year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha Day, Astro!!! Did you get some extra treats today?

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Happy First Gotcha Day Astro!!
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD, has it been a year already??! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY GOTCHA DAY ASTRO! You sure hit the jackpot in the furever home dept.!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are ooohhhh soooo happy you were "gotted!!!" Happy Happy First Gotcha Day sweetheart! Here's to many, many more!!!!! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Furever Home day to you Buddy. You have the biggest smile so we know you are HAPPY!!!
    I am happy for you
    Bingo and MB

    ReplyDelete

46 Sleeps